A traditional Cracker barrel roast beef recipe is easy and delicious. This recipe is a twist on the old and gives a healthier option. The cracker barrel roast beef will give you tender, flavorful beef, and the sauce will be so addictive that you won’t want to share!
There are so many ways to have a roast beef dinner that it can be hard to decide which one you want. There is the traditional brisket, but there’s also the fun twist of roast beef with cracker barrel jelly.
Getting the right balance of sweet and savory in your roast beef is essential to a great meal. You can’t just throw anything together without considering how it will impact the final product’s taste.
This recipe for Cracker Barrel Style Roast Beef features an aromatic coating that cuts through the meat’s richness while adding depth and complexity to the flavor profile.
How To Make Cracker Barrel Roast Beef Recipe?
To prepare this delicious Cracker barrel roast beef recipe, you’re going to need:
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1/4 cup cracker barrel jelly
- 3 lb Chuck, roast
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Condensed beefy mushroom soup
- 1 Onion, medium
- Beef broth
- Baking & Spices
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Oils & Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, combine all the cracker barrel jelly ingredients until well mixed and place them in the refrigerator to chill.
3. Take out a large roasting pan and set it aside.
4. Mix all the vacuum beefy mushroom soup, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
5. Coat the chuck roast with the mixture evenly.
6. Pour the olive oil onto a baking sheet and spread evenly using a spatula. Place the meat on the baking sheet and place it in the oven until it is browned on all sides, approximately 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove the roast to plates and cover with foil and keep in a warm place while cooking the gravy.
8. Add the onion, bay leaf, and garlic to a saucepan.
9. Heat 1/4 cup of broth in a small saucepan on low heat until it is heated through. Pour into the saucepan with all the other ingredients and stir together, being careful not to burn yourself.
10. Place back into your roasting pan and set aside for later use.
11. Place the rack you were using into the roasting pan and place it on top of the meat.
12. Add another 3/4 of a cup of broth to the pan and mix thoroughly.
13. Place in the oven, reduce heat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, and cook for approximately 2 hours or until fork-tender.
14. Remove from oven and allow to “rest” for approximately 15 minutes before cutting into thin slices against your grain.
15. Serve your delicious Cracker barrel roast beef with any favorite side dishes.
Nutrition Fact Of Cracker Barrel Roast Beef Recipe?
Serving size: 3 oz (meat)
Best 7 Health Benefits Of Cracker Barrel Roast Beef Recipe
1. Great source of protein
The chuck roast is beef that comes from the shoulder blade or chuck. This cut is known for having a lot of fat and connective tissue, which means that it’s not the best option for dieting.
2. Helps fight bad cholesterol levels
Cracker-barrel jelly contains calcium, iron, manganese, and magnesium, which are all elements to help lower your bad cholesterol levels.
3. Prevents heart disease
Cracker barrel jelly has great vitamins and whole grains to prevent heart disease. It is a smart idea to consume this delicious beef recipe regularly to keep your heart in shape and combat the ill effects of bad cholesterol.
4. It is full of flavor
This Cracker barrel roast beef recipe has simple ingredients that will not disappoint. You can serve it with any side dish you like or just as-is.
5. It is low in sodium
Because the recipe for Cracker barrel roast beef uses a small amount of broth to cook the meat, this recipe is naturally low in sodium which means that you are not putting too much into your body at once.
6. It is high in Vitamin A
Vitamin A is known to increase the immune system and defend against many diseases. This beef recipe has a lot of Vitamin A in it, so it’s a smart idea to get this delicious recipe as often as possible.
7. It is low in fat
The chuck roast has less fat than other cuts of beef and doesn’t require much oil. This gives it a low-fat content which is sure to make your heart happy.
Is Cracker Barrel Roast Beef Recipe Good?
Cracker barrel roast beef recipe is a great new twist on the old classic. Making it yourself doesn’t require much time and will please any crowd at your next dinner party.
This recipe for Cracker barrel roast beef is great as leftovers, too, because it makes enough that you can have a great meal for lunch the next day.
You can easily prepare the cracker barrel sauce and keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, giving you more time to plan your dinner party menu!
Why Do People Like Cracker Barrel Roast Beef Recipe?
Who doesn’t like roast beef, anyway? It is a delicious dish that is usually eaten during the holiday season. You can have it as part of a Christmas or Thanksgiving meal, or even better with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Some people love to cook their roast beef recipe at home. The beef takes time to cook, but you will get some delicious results in the end. The trick is to make sure that you don’t overcook your meat and ruin the whole dish.
Is It Gluten-Free?
One of the ingredients used in preparing the Cracker barrel roast beef recipe is cracker barrel jelly. This jelly may contain gluten, so it is best to check the nutrition label before you buy.
Is It Healthy?
This Cracker barrel roast beef recipe has some great vitamins and minerals, so it’s a good choice for your diet. This recipe also has zero trans fats, which are also good for you and help prevent heart disease.
How To Store It?
You need to store meat in a cool place, preferably in the refrigerator. It will help if you consume it within a few days since it will lose its freshness and flavor.
The Bottom Line
The best way to lose weight is by eating healthy food. Share Cracker barrel roast beef yummy recipe with your friends and family so they can also enjoy eating this meal!
Thank you for visiting our site, and please do not forget to share it with your friends! We hope you love this recipe and continue to visit us for more healthy recipes.