One of the best cakes ever is this Confetti Mug Cake Recipe, which yields a sweet and moist cake that can be customized with whatever toppings you like.
The cake is made with three colors of confetti cake mix and sprinkles, resulting in a perfect design for your summer barbecues or any other special occasion!
How to make Confetti Mug Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confetti cake mix (red, yellow, and blue)
- Colored sprinkles, optional (I used Wilton coloring sprinkles)
1. preheat the oven to 350 °F. Grease a 15-oz. mug or any other small bowl-shaped container. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until well combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour, baking powder, and salt until combined.
3. Spread batter into a prepared mug (or bowl). Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Cool cake for 5 minutes in the pan; gently run a knife around the edge of the cake to loosen, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
4. Wash and thoroughly dry the mixing bowl. Add confetti cake mix and a few drops of food coloring to the bowl.
Stir until well combined, and the desired color is reached. Spread and press the mixture into the bottom of the cooled cake. Press sprinkles into the confetti cake mix on the bottom of the cake if desired.
5. Serve cake warm or at room temperature with ice cream, whipped cream, or your favorite topping.
Nutrition facts of Confetti Mug Cake Recipe
|Total Fat||47 g|
|Saturated Fat||25 g|
Best 6 Health Benefits of Confetti Mug Cake Recipe
1. Cakes are a great source of carbohydrates and B vitamins that help boost energy levels, particularly when eaten in moderation.
2. Cakes are a source of balanced carbohydrates and protein, which is important for an active person’s diet.
3. Cakes help us get calcium and phosphorus, which we need to maintain good health.
4. Cakes have high fiber content that can aid in weight loss by reducing appetite, promoting feelings of fullness, and delaying glucose absorption into the bloodstream.
5. Cakes help lower the total cholesterol in our bodies because they are low in saturated fats.
6. Cakes are rich in Tryptophan, which helps induce sleep and provide relaxation.
Is It Healthy?
There’s no need to rush to make Confetti Mug Cake Recipe as you don’t have to worry about the health benefits of confetti cake. It is a healthy and delicious treat that allows you to indulge in your favorite treats with the bonus of being very beneficial.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, it is. Confetti Mug Cake Recipe is gluten-free as it contains no wheat, rye, or barley so if you are allergic to these things, this recipe is perfect for you.
Is It Sweet?
Yes, it is very. As a dessert, it is too sweet, so don’t try to eat more than a few pieces at a time. This cake can be eaten alone or as a side cake with any meal, whether breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Is It Versatile?
Is It Cheap?
This confetti mug cake recipe is fairly cheap because it calls for confetti cake mix, which you can buy at your local grocery store or sell online. So, no matter where you live, this product will be available.
Can I Freeze It?
Confetti Mug Cake Recipe are not meant to be frozen. However, it can be frozen if kept in its container and taken out of the freezer earlier on the day of consumption to defrost and warm before serving.
Is It Easy To Make?
A cake that is easy to make needs fewer ingredients, and it can be prepared in just a few minutes, so this recipe takes little effort but with very little cooking time. There’s no need for baking soda or powder too.
Is It Fun To Make?
Making a cake is fun, but it’s also a perfect activity to do on a rainy day, especially if you prefer doing things around your own house rather than going out.
How to store?
You can store your confetti mug cake in your fridge for up to a week. It’s best served warm and is best eaten within the first few days after being made.
Cake recipes are wonderful because they can be prepared quickly and easily in a very short period.
You can vary the recipe to meet specific needs, such as your personal preferences, but as a base, it’s always nice to have a recipe that you know will taste just fine.
Hope you enjoyed this post; please don’t forget to share with your friends using the share buttons below.