Cinna Bun Cake Recipe is delicious and a wonderful treat for any occasion.
It’s a very easy cake to make, absolutely irresistible, and will leave you with guilt-free cake thoughts that follow you home.
The key to this recipe is an inexpensive and super-easy ingredient: cans of Cinna-Bun mix! If your family enjoys Cinnabon®, then it’ll be difficult not to love this vanilla cake with cinnamon frosting.
How to make Cinna Bun Cake Recipe
- 1 CanofCinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (5.9 oz.) Cinna-Bun Instant Cinnamon Rolls
1. Prepare can give according to package directions. Cool for 5 minutes at room temperature on a wire rack; remove from pan and set aside.
2. combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
3. Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to the creamed mixture alternately with the prepared can of Cinnabon roll; stir until well combined. Fold in Cinna-Bun slices if desired.
5. Spread batter into a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 min. in pan on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Nutrition facts of Cinna Bun Cake Recipe
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.9 g|
Health Benefits of Cinna Bun Cake Recipe
• Made with real cans of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, this cake will satisfy your craving for Cinnabon while still getting that sweet and spicy cinnamon roll taste
• This cake is rich in Vitamins like B6, B12, and calcium.
• Calcium plays a major role in enzyme activation, nerve impulses, muscle contraction, and blood clotting.
• It also contributes to normal heart rate, blood pressure, and blood sugar control.
• This cake recipe is also a great source of Iron, Vitamin C, and Zinc.
Amazing 5 Freezing Ideas of Cinna Bun Cake Recipe
1. Freeze Cinna Bun Cake Recipe and store in an airtight container for 3 months.
2. Freeze the frosting in ice cube trays and use it as popsicles when desired.
3. Re-heat individual servings, if needed, and enjoy!
4. For added texture, use a melon baller to scoop them out of the cake or spread onto a cookie sheet and place them in the freezer until solid.
5. Those who enjoy the distinct smell of cinnamon will love making this cake. Put it in a sealed food processor bowl and pulse to remove the cinnamon flavor from each piece. Place on waxed paper to keep fresh and use cinna-cinnamon sticks to coat foods for extra flavor.
Is Cinna Bun Cake Recipe Gluten-Free?
This cake recipe is not gluten-free.
What to serve with Cinna Bun Cake Recipe
Try serving this cake with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, or crushed homemade pralines. Add fresh raspberries, and sliced almonds for a more festive tasting treat for an extra burst of flavor. Add a whipped topping for a lighter delicious treat.
Is Cinna Bun Cake Recipe Healthy?
Cinna Bun Cake Recipe is not healthy. The first ingredient in the can is sugar, and the second ingredient is the partially hydrogenated vegetable oil which contains trans fats. It also contains saturated fats, cholesterol, and sodium which are not good for health.
How many calories are in Cinna Bun Cake Recipe?
One slice of freshly baked Cinna Bun Cake Recipe contains about 405 calories. This recipe of Cinnabon’s will provide your body with just about enough calories for a day.
Are there any diet tips for Cinna Bun Cake Recipe?
Eat this cake as a treat. It does not contain many calories and is quite healthy for people who want to maintain weight.
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
It is not suitable for diabetic patients since it contains lots of sugar.
Is Cinna Bun Cake Recipe Safe During Pregnancy?
No, This cake recipe is unsafe during pregnancy. It contains a large amount of sodium, fat, and cholesterol which may harm the baby.
Is Cinna Bun Cake Recipe Safe For Kids?
Yes, This cake recipe is safe for kids of 7 years and above.
Is Cinna Bun Cake Recipe Safe For Breastfeeding Women?
No, This cake recipe is not safe for breastfeeding women.
What Are The Other Names For Cinna Bun Cake Recipe?
It is also known as Cinnabon Delight and Cinnamon Buns.
Cinnabon is an American chain of bakery-cafe and restaurants that feature various sweet rolls (also known as rolls or buns) and other bakery products like cookies, muffins, and brownies.
The Bottom Line
As a treat, this cake recipe is perfect if you need a little something extra sweet, in your life. Using Cinnabon cinnamon rolls as the main ingredient will give you great taste but with fewer calories and fat than the original.
Plus, you’ll save some money by making this cake recipe instead of running to the store and buying a single serving!