Cici’s Pizza Brownie Recipe is one of the most popular items on their menu, which is why we’ve created this step-by-step, easy-to-follow recipe for home cooks.
These deliciously tasty brownies take just a bit over 30 minutes from start to finish and are guaranteed to please everyone at your next dinner party.
How to make Cici’s Pizza Brownie Recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Nestlé Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons. Cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons. Butter softened (Earth Balance vegan spread)
- 2 eggs, beaten 1 tablespoon.
- Vanilla extract drops or vanilla bean paste 3 tablespoons water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×13″ pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
2. Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, the butter, and vanilla until combined, then add the water and mix again.
4. Add the dry ingredients and stir until combined but don’t overmix. Stir in the Nestlé Cocoa Powder, Then spread the batter evenly into your baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool in pan 15 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely, then cut and serve.
Nutrition facts of Cici’s Pizza Brownie Recipe
The Health Benefits of Cici’s Pizza Brownie Recipe
The rich chocolate taste that makes these decadents is made from semi-processed cocoa powder. Cocoa is an excellent source of antioxidants, and it contains iron, magnesium, and fiber.
This recipe provides you with the needed fiber to help prevent colon cancer, but this recipe’s primary focus is to boost your energy.
And the energy boost will help you keep up with those family and friends who are begging for more at the end of dinner.
10 Ways To Serve Cici’s Pizza Brownie Recipe
1. Sprinkle with vegan chocolate chips (either store-bought or homemade) when serving.
2. Drizzle with vegan chocolate syrup before serving.
3. Spread on a gluten-free, vegan swiss roll before serving.
4. Sprinkle with a 100 calorie cinnamon sugar combination, like this one, but use cinnamon sugar instead of sugar, add a pinch of salt, and serve to the table.
5. Use a cake filling for cupcakes or a cookie filling for cookies that you make yourself.
6. Crumble and serve over vegan ice cream.
7. Add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top and add vegan caramel for that extra touch of decadence.
8. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, which is what we recommend as the drizzle gives it an added boost of flavor and an added energy boost because it’s high in antioxidants.
9. Crumble and place inside paleo or vegan donuts.
10. Crumble and serve over vegan vanilla ice cream, which resembles a chocolate chip cheesecake.
Can I Freeze It?
You can quickly freeze this recipe by placing the cooled brownies into a freezer bag, which will ensure the brownies stay fresh.
You can also thaw them in the refrigerator overnight, after which you can serve them as is or use them as a base for other recipes.
Best Brownie Recipe?
This is our best brownie recipe because it’s so easy to make, it tastes just as good as Cici’s, and you can use it to create other recipes. Find more easy-to-make, decadent desserts like this on the following links.
How To Store
You can store this recipe in a tightly sealed container at room temperature for up to 4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, and in the freezer for 2 months.
The Bottom Line
Cici’s Pizza Brownie Recipe is the perfect dessert to serve at your next dinner party or as a quick treat after dinner.
It’s also one of the best brownie recipes you’ll find, making it an easy choice, especially when you consider how few ingredients it contains and all the time and energy it saves you.
1 thought on “Cici’s Pizza Brownie Recipe: Amazing 10 Ways To Serve”
It doesn’t work….. no wet ingredients to bind it