Chuck Norris Drink Recipe is a man of many talents. This recipe comes from his book “Random Musings from the World’s Greatest Outdoorsman.”
It will provide a refreshing drink on a hot day, and it’s perfect for large gatherings.
How to make Chuck Norris Drink Recipe
- 3/4 cup of pure pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz. pure lemon juice
- 1 oz. pure cranberry juice
- 6 oz. Water, ice cold enzymes from jerky are a good idea, too!
1. Pour the pineapple and lemon juices over ice cubes and stir until well chilled. Add the water, cranberry juice,
and honey syrup (or another sweetener) mix well until smoothie-like consistency is achieved (this will take about three minutes).
2. Serve in a tall glass garnished with shredded coconut and pineapple chunks.
You may like: Trinidad Fry Bake Recipe: Best 8 Healthy Nutrition
Nutrition facts of Chuck Norris Drink Recipe
The health benefits of Chuck Norris Drink Recipe
No fat and low in sodium. This drink is straightforward to digest because of the great ingredients. Great way to start your day or end your day.
Good for lowering blood pressure, removing toxins and bacteria, and increasing energy levels. It will also help with muscle recovery if you’re working out hard.
What other people say about Chuck Norris Drink Recipe is not only delicious, but it’s also good for you! It’s the perfect combination of sweet and tart, making it addictive and enjoyable to drink.
Amazing 6 Freezing Ideas
1. Make it in a punchbowl by freezing all the ingredients except the water and ice cubes.
2. Mix all the ingredients and then freeze; it will create a tasty slushy, and you can pour into glass mugs or small ice-cube trays to serve later.
3. Freeze half of each ingredient, mix and freeze until semi-frozen. Serve over ice cubes (optional).
4. After making the drink, add some frozen mixes to glass mugs to serve.
5. Cocktail shaker with ice cubes and a whole lemon or lime, shake well and serve over ice cubes.
6. If you want them to stay cold longer, pack them into an insulated bag and keep them in a freezer overnight until serving time.
Where Can I Buy It?
Chuck Norris Drink Recipe is available at most major stores, including Walmart and Target, for $2.29. I purchased my drink at the local grocery store for about $1.25, and I am a happy camper!
What if I don’t like it?
If it’s not your cup of tea, Chuck Norris Drink Recipe is inexpensive enough to purchase and try. Your wallet will thank you.
Is It Healthy?
The only thing that isn’t healthy about this drink is that it’s high in sugar and calories. If you’re watching your weight,
be sure to only drink on special occasions or save for another time when you won’t count calories or limit your portions.
Where Can I Run?
Chuck Norris Drink Recipe is great for a run or at the gym. It will help you get more energy and give you that extra boost you need to get through your workout.
It will also help with muscle recovery if you’re working out hard. Just add this drink to your diet, and it will provide all the benefits without any of the bad aspects.
Is it a Dishwasher Safe?
Yes, this drink can go into the dishwasher (not microwave safe, though!). The only thing is, you have to be careful not to drop the glass in because it will break. Having been there and done that myself, I understand.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, absolutely! If frozen properly, this drink will last about six months. It’s best to freeze it in an air-tight freezer bag or container.
If you want them to stay cold longer, pack them into an insulated bag and keep them in a freezer overnight until serving time.
This drink is fantastic! I have to admit, I’m not a huge fan of cranberry/pineapple combinations, but they make an excellent combination.
It is not only tasty and refreshing, but it’s a healthy drink. It’s perfect for anyone looking to lose weight, increase energy levels, and aid muscle recovery.
For the price, it is well worth the money. I’m going to be drinking this all year long. Thanks for reading!