Chinese Fish Curry Recipe Is Delicious. Fish curry is a dish with origins in the Indian subcontinent.
It is made with pieces of fish and potatoes cooked in a spiced masala sauce, which usually consists of turmeric, ground coriander, onion, and garlic.
Coconut milk may also be used to prepare this dish. It is a dish with origins in the Indian subcontinent.
It is made with pieces of fish and potatoes cooked in a spiced masala sauce, which usually consists of ground coriander, onion, and garlic. Coconut milk may also be used to prepare this dish.
The main spice for this dish is turmeric. This is why it is also called “Indian Fish Curry.” Turmeric was used in ancient India to treat many health problems like cancer, arthritis, diabetes, etc.
How To Make Chinese Fish Curry Recipe?
Prepare Time: 20 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Time: 50 mins.
Step 1: First, take a nonstick pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil, and heat it. Add Mustard Seeds and let it splutter.
Step 2: Next, add chopped onions and stir fry till light brown.
Step 3: Now Add Garlic paste, ginger paste, and chopped green chilies and mix well. Then add Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, and Coriander Powder, and again mix well.
Step 4: Now add Salt, Tomato Sauce, and Coconut Milk to it and mix well till the oil comes out of it. It is good to have some lemon or lime juice at the end.
Step 5: Now add the pieces of fish and potatoes to it and stir fry them properly. Also, cook them properly by adding 2 cups of water, stir well again and close the pot with a lid.
Continue cooking for about 8-10 minutes on medium flame or till potato is cooked completely and fish becomes cooked from inside.
Step 6: Next, remove from flame, garnish it with chopped Coriander Leaves and serve hot.
Nutrition Fact Of Chinese Fish Curry Recipe
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Iron||4 % Folic|
6 Best Healthy Benefits of Chinese Fish Curry Recipe
1. Chinese Fish Curry is a very nutritious dish. It is rich in protein and low in fat and calories.
2. Chinese Fish Curry is an excellent source of calcium, phosphorus, iron, and many other minerals required by the human body.
3. Chinese Fish Curry is rich in antioxidants that help fight against free radicals and help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals in the body.
4. Chinese Fish Curry is a good source of vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
5. Chinese Fish Curry is a good source of minerals like copper, manganese, and zinc. Zinc helps to boost the immunity system in the body.
6. Coriander leaves used in Chinese Fish Curry have anti-inflammatory properties, which help to reduce swellings and pain in joints associated with Arthritis (Rheumatism). It also has antioxidant properties that help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Which is the best fish for curry and fry?
The best fish for curry and fry is the fish with a firm, white flesh. The mouth of the fish should be small. You can also make meaty fish curries with whole trout or steaks from plaice or cod. Halibut, monkfish, and scampi are good in a crisp coating too.
Does it Save These Kites?
The kites are made from plastic, commonly known as polyethylene terephthalate, or PET, and cost about $10 each. After six months of sailing in saltwater and exposure to the sun and temperature changes on land, the kites developed tiny fractures.
Using a scanning electron microscope and other imaging devices in the materials lab and a team from the University’s School of Ocean Sciences (SOS) discovered that these small defects weren’t fatal.
Dangerous plastic kites often sold in the United States as toys and souvenirs are harmful to marine life. These kites are frequently made of plastic resin called polyethylene terephthalate, or PET.
The bottom line is that this plastic is in many products and can leach chemicals into seawater and break down into very small pieces that get washed into our ocean.