Learn how to make the best chicken smoothie recipe using this post! It would help if you started with a blender or food processor to mix all of the ingredients in one go.
The first thing you’ll want to do is purchase plenty of chicken! Here, we’re recommending five pounds of raw, boneless skinless chicken breasts for this recipe just in case it’s needed. You can also use bare boneless skinless thighs if preferred.
How to make Chicken Smoothie Recipe
- 5 pounds of raw, boneless skinless chicken breast (about 5 raw chicken breasts)
- 1 cup of grapeseed oil (or almond oil or other mild-flavored oil)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of salt
1. Put the grapeseed oil, honey, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, and salt into a blender or food processor and blend until all ingredients are combined.
2. Place the raw chicken breasts (a half-pound of each) in the blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Once the chicken smoothie is created, you will want to pour it into jars so they can be stored in the refrigerator until consumption, but these ingredients will stay together pretty well, if not at all. Try to leave out the grapeseed oil, though, to prevent the oil from separating with time.
4. When you’re ready to consume, top with whatever ingredients you prefer, such as honey, shredded coconut, or fruit.
5. Enjoy this refreshing and delicious chicken smoothie!
You may like: Amazing 10 Health Nutrition Of Ike’s Dirty Sauce Recipe
Nutrition facts of Chicken Smoothie Recipe
7 Health Benefits of Chicken Smoothie Recipe
1. Improves Heart Health
Chicken is quite low in fat and saturated fat; therefore, it’s heart-healthy and helps prevent the major types of heart diseases.
Eating chicken is associated with lower blood cholesterol levels, and evidence suggests that chicken consumption increases HDL or “good” cholesterol.
2. Strengthens Bones
There are about 35 milligrams of calcium for every ounce of chicken. If you want to increase your daily calcium intake, you can use this chicken smoothie recipe or other recipes!
3. Reduces Cancer Risk
There are no unhealthy ingredients in this recipe. There will be no saturated fats, trans fats, or cholesterol of any sort.
Studies have also shown that some forms of cooking chicken can reduce the number of carcinogens (cancer-causing chemical compounds) formed when meat is cooked at high temperatures.
4. Prevents Diabetes
Eating chicken is good for people who want to control their blood sugar levels because it is a good source of protein and fiber.
5. Helps with Weight Management
Eating chicken can help you lose weight because it’ll increase your metabolism and decrease the number of calories you take in. Chicken is a low-calorie dish, especially lean, skinless chicken breast.
6. May Improve Memory and Learning
An animal protein called B12, which is found naturally in meat, fish, and eggs, is also needed to make vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 is essential for the health of the brain and nerves. There is little evidence to support eating chicken regularly to prevent age-related memory decline, but some findings suggest that B12 may improve memory in older adults.
7. Decreases Cancer Risk in Women
Eating chicken reduces your risk of ovarian cancer because it contains dietary selenium and bioflavonoids, both of which have been classified as promising cancer risk-reducing agents.
History of Chicken Smoothie Recipe
The ancient Romans consumed chicken, but chicken smoothies are relatively new. Modern recipes for chicken smoothies have been available since the early 2000s.
Price in Chicken Smoothie Recipe
The price of the chicken smoothie recipe depends on whether or not you decide to boil the chicken breasts yourself or buy them already cooked and ready to be used in your chicken smoothie.
$5 – $9
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze this chicken smoothie recipe if you don’t plan to consume it all before it goes bad, but you will want to make sure that you freeze the chicken in a container that separates it from the other ingredients to prevent contamination.
Is it healthy?
Chicken smoothie is a very healthy dish! It’s low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium and contains good protein.
You will get many different health benefits from this recipe, including lowering your blood pressure, controlling your insulin levels, and improving your cholesterol levels.
Chicken smoothies can also help you lose weight because they will increase your metabolism and decrease the number of calories you take in.
How to store?
The chicken smoothie recipes can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days. To get the most out of your chicken smoothies, try freezing them and then thawing them in the fridge before you want to eat them.
The Bottom Line
Chicken Smoothie Recipe is a delicious and healthy recipe containing many essential nutrients, such as protein, calcium, and fiber.
If you are trying to lose weight, this is a great recipe. The bioflavonoids found in chicken can also be very beneficial in your health, especially in cancer prevention. On top of all these health benefits, a chicken smoothie is also low in calories. Enjoy!