Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe is a really quick and easy recipe that you can make and enjoy. It is made with chicken, mayonnaise, celery, raisins, green onion, salt, and black pepper.
This cookie recipe can be paired with a glass of milk or water for an easy afternoon snack or dessert.
This recipe is one of our favorites at the office because it tastes delicious but doesn’t require many ingredients. We hope you will give it a try and enjoy it as much as we do.
How To Make Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe?
- 1 1/2 cups, flaked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted (1)
- 1 cup, packed brown sugar (2)
- 1 tsp.
- 1 cup, packed, pitted, sweet cherries (3)
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth (4)
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion (5)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh parsley (6)
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise, divided (7)
Step 1: Season chicken with 2 tsp., black pepper, and 1 tsp., salt. Place flour in a shallow bowl.
Step 2: Dredge chicken in the flour mixture. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. Butter and brown sugar for about 3 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring well to coat chicken. Cook until chicken is golden brown and caramelized, about 7 minutes (8)
Step 3: Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl except for mayonnaise. Add mayonnaise and stir to combine.
Step 4: Spread half of the chicken on the bottom of greased cookie pan; top with cherry mixture.
Step 5: Top with remaining chicken and cherry mixture.
Step 6: Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and the center is just set. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes (9)
Nutrition Fact Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe:
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
10 Amazing Benefits Of Eating
1. Chicken is a good source of vitamin B6, thiamine, B12, niacin, and riboflavin, which act as anti-stressors.
2. Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe is a great source of protein.
3. It is also rich in zinc and phosphorus that help form bones and teeth.
4. It is rich in iron which aids in oxygen transport in our body and improves the functioning of red blood cells
5. It is loaded with potassium that helps control blood pressure and regulates heartbeat.
6. It is also filled with vitamin B2, which helps in lowering cholesterol levels and prevents coronary artery disease.
7. It is full of fiber that helps control blood glucose levels and lowers cholesterol levels.
8. Since it is loaded with potassium, a mineral that regulates fluid balance in our body, it also helps lower our blood pressure and improve our heart rate.
9. It is rich in niacin (vitamin B3) that helps in the breakdown of fat, protein, and carbohydrates, and also lowers bad cholesterol levels
10. Its high antioxidant content improves memory, boosts our brainpower, and reduces the risk of diseases like cancer, heart disease.
Does Chicken Salad Chick Use Cheryl’s Cookies?
Chicken Salad Chick does not use the cookie recipe from Cheryl’s. They have a unique recipe for their cookies. I have never tried it, but I would love to someday.
Chicken Salad Chick Cookies are a delicious and quick treat! This cookie recipe can be paired with a glass of milk or water for an easy afternoon snack or dessert. We hope you will give it a try and enjoy it as much as we do.
How Long Does Chicken Salad Chick Last In The Fridge?
Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for a week. However, the best way to store it is to keep it at room temperature and not in the fridge. You can take them out of their containers and place them on an open plate or paper towel.
What Other Ingredients Does Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Use?
Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe uses chicken, mayonnaise, celery, raisins, green onion, and black pepper. Last but not least, it also includes peas and rice flour.
What Are Chicken Salad Chick Cookies Made Out Of?
Chicken Salad Chick Cookies are made out of flaked white chicken (42%), mayonnaise (sugar, vegetable oil [palm kernel, palm, soybean], egg yolk, garlic powder), raisins, celery, green onion, black pepper, and salt.
Does Chicken Salad Chick Freeze Well?
Chicken Salad Chick Cookies are best when served fresh, but you can freeze them if necessary. However, the best way to store it is to keep it at room temperature and not in the fridge. You can take them out of their containers and place them on an open plate or paper towel.
Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe is a delicious and quick treat! It is also a perfect snack for children and adults. We hope you will give it a try and enjoy it as much as we do.
Please share it with your friends and family if you liked this recipe. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the Chicken Salad Chick newsletter for a Free eBook with the latest recipes and offers!