Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe Is a healthy, easy to make, and amazing recipe that’s great for a quick dinner for dinner. This is one of the best recipes you will find for any occasion and a perfect dish to serve to guests at your next party!
This Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe is an easy-to-make, spicy, and creamy dish that goes well with rice or naan bread.
What is Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe?
Chicken Eggplant Curry is a spicy and creamy dish with chicken and eggplants. It is a delicious, easy to make, and healthy dish that goes well with rice or chapati.
Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe may be served with rice, chapati, or bread. It can be eaten as a side dish or main course item.
The Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe that I have given here is the simplest version of this dish, but you can make it tastier by adding your favorite spices and herbs.
However, it is guaranteed to be a family favorite any way you make it.
Who can make Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe?
Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe is best made by those who love spicy and flavorful food. The preparation time for this recipe takes about 15 minutes if you are using ready-to-use curry powder or paste.
Prepare Time: 15 minutes
- 4 chicken thighs, cubed
- 2 large eggplants (1 eggplant can be used instead of both eggplants), cubed
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2-inch ginger, chopped or grated
- 2 dried chilies, chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
How to Cook
Step 1. Heat cooking oil in a large skillet and sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger until the onion is soft.
Step 2. Add chicken thighs, eggplants, and sauté for another 5 minutes.
Step 3. Add the water to tomato sauce, pour the sauce over the chicken thigh mixture and cook for about 10 minutes or until the oil is heated.
Step 4. Add coriander to the chicken mixture and cook for about 5 more minutes or until chicken is tender.
Step 5. Let the chicken eggplant curry cool off, remove the mixture from heat, and transfer it to a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander.
Nutrition Fact of Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe
|Total Fat||7.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.6 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||9.3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.2 g|
|Vitamin A||116.4 %|
|Vitamin C||99.4 %|
8 Amazing Serving Ideas For Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe
1. Serve chicken eggplant curry recipe with naan bread or rice.
2. Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe can be served as a side dish or main course dish. It goes well with any Indian meal.
3. Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe is best eaten during the summer season, especially because eggplants are more in abundance at this time of the year.
4. If you have a leftover chicken eggplant curry recipe, it can be refrigerated and eaten at a later time.
5. You can also pack chicken eggplant curry recipes for lunch or a picnic. It tastes great when served cold as well as hot.
6. Feel free to add more spices and herbs to the chicken eggplant curry recipe to make it tastier if you wish so.
7. You can add fried thin slices of onion and tomato before serving this dish to children if they are not used to spicy food.
8. You can make this recipe without tomato sauce to make it healthier by adding less oil or using no oil.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe is a very simple and easy-to-make chicken curry. It only takes about 15 minutes to cook.
Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe is a delicious way to use eggplants differently.
This meal may be eaten as a main course or side dish and can also be packed for lunch or a picnic. It tastes great, both hot and cold so you can shop for it during any season.
How To Make More Delicious?
Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe can be made tastier by adding your favorite spices, herbs, and ingredients.
This dish may be eaten as a main course or side dish, and it goes well with rice or rice bread. It tastes great, both hot and cold so you can shop for it during any season.
1. If you prefer not to use onions or ginger in the recipe, you can use chicken breast.
2. You can add fried crisp, thin slices of onion and tomato before serving this dish to children.
3. Since the chicken eggplant curry recipe is cooked in oil, it is better to serve this dish to small children during the summer season.
4. Chicken Eggplant Curry Recipe may also be cooked without adding tomato sauce to make it more healthy by adding less oil or using no oil.
This is a healthy, easy to make, and amazing recipe that’s great for a quick dinner for dinner. This is one of the best recipes you will find for any occasion and a perfect dish to serve to guests at your next party!
Special note: Please do not post my photo on any other website. This is the original recipe I used. If you want to make changes, please feel free to do so by creating your recipe.