Chicken Curry Wrap Recipe Is a quick and easy-to-make meal perfect for those nights when you are in a rush. This recipe combines all the flavors of Indian cuisine with crispy tortilla wrap, spicy chicken, and flavorful vegetables to create the perfect comfort food!
What Is Chicken Curry Wrap Recipe?
A Chicken Curry Wrap Recipe is a hearty tortilla wrap filled with spicy Indian chicken, vegetables, and a flavorful peanut sauce. It is the perfect way to satisfy your hunger without losing time in the kitchen.
This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for those nights when you are too busy to cook a full meal. This recipe won’t waste your precious time by using store-bought curry mixture and preparing everything in minutes!
How to Make Chicken Curry Wrap?
Prepare Time:10-15 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- Curry Mix: 1 teaspoon of curry powder (use the extra for the veggies)
- Chicken Meat: ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- Vegetables: ½ cup green beans, cut half lengthwise, blanched and boiled for 3 minutes, drained, and kept aside.
Step 1. Cook chicken in a large skillet with a little oil and salt, stirring the chicken frequently until no longer pink. Set the cooked chicken aside.
Step 2. Prepare the peanut sauce by mixing Thai red curry paste with coconut milk, soy sauce, lemon juice, and fish sauce. Keep aside.
Step 3. Toast tortillas in a toaster oven until crispy and browned (about 2-3 minutes for each side).
Step 4. In each tortilla, add the chicken curry mix and vegetables. Top with peanut sauce and serve immediately!
Nutrition Fact Of Chicken Curry Wrap Recipe:
Servings: 1 wrap
Fiber-5.8g Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) or prepare an outdoor grill in medium heat.
5 Easy Steps To Make Chicken Curry Wrap Recipe
1. Prepare the chicken by pounding it with a meat tenderizer until it is flat and even in thickness. Cut it into big pieces, add salt and half a teaspoon of curry powder, and mix well. Keep aside for 5 minutes. Now heat a pan with oil.
2. Add the chicken pieces and sauté until cooked through and golden brown.
3. Set aside and allow to cool for 3-4 minutes. While waiting for the chicken, cut up the vegetables into thin slices. Prepare the peanut sauce by mixing in a Thai Red Curry Paste bowl with coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, and lemon juice.
4. Warm the tortillas and lightly toast them in the oven or a toaster.
5. Fill each taco with cooked chicken pieces and vegetables, add a drizzle of peanut sauce and serve immediately!
Have Any Side Effects?
This recipe is only intended for a healthy and balanced diet. If you have any side effects, consult your doctor immediately.
Is it Healthy?
Yes! It is healthy and low-calorie. This meal is packed with vegetables, protein from chicken breast, and low fat from peanut sauce. In the end, most of the calories come from peanut sauce because it is rich in fat. So this meal will surely fill you up without messing up your diet.
This easy recipe is the best way to cook in a hurry. Enjoy the mildly spiced chicken and flavorful vegetables wrapped in a warm tortilla!