The chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi is one of my favorite dishes for lunch or dinner. It is also becoming very popular in the United States and many other countries. I’ll share a quick and easy recipe on how to make it with you.
The ingredients are all regular supermarket staples, so you should be able to easily find all the supplies in your area’s store or at your local grocery store.
It’s extremely easy to make, and when you are finished, you will end up with a delicious chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi.
Since I’ve wanted to share some of my favorite recipes with other people, I decided it was time for me to make them available. This is one of my personal favorites, which I have often shared with friends and family.
The chicken curry recipe is very easy to make, so the recipe can be a delicious one if you follow the guidelines below.
How To Make Chicken Curry Recipe Bangladeshi?
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound chicken cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound of onions (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or red chili powder or to taste
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder or Indian yellow chili powder or to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil for cooking the chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi, plus a little for frying the onions.
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or to taste
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
1. Mix all marinade ingredients in a large bowl and add the chicken pieces. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for 1 hour or overnight if preferred.
2. Heat a pan with oil and fry the chicken pieces, making sure not to over-cook them; otherwise, they will become dry and tough.
3. Add the onions and stir-fry until they turn transparent.
4. Add the garlic paste, ginger paste, and chili powder (or red chili powder) to this mixture and continue cooking until the raw smell of these ingredients disappears.
5. Now, add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine them well with the rest of the ingredients in this chicken curry recipe.
6. Allow this mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes until you get a nice thick curry sauce for your Bangladeshi chicken curry recipe.
7. Serve with Rice.
Nutrition Facts Of Chicken Curry Recipe Bangladeshi
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 321
- Fat: 10.4g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Sodium: 1014mg
- Carbs: 20.9g
- Fiber: 6.3g
- Sugars: 6.3g
- Protein: 26.8g
5 Amazing Serving Ideas Of Chicken Curry Recipe Bangladeshi
1. Serve In Rice Plate
I would serve it on rice plates so your guests can have more servings of rice. Whenever I have this chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi, I usually have a lot of rice, so it has become the staple food for the day.
2. Serve With Naan
You can also serve this chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi with vegetable naan for your partner or friend to enjoy. This will make their lunch more delicious, and you can also pair it up with desi ghee.
3. Serve in Bread Bowls
If you want to make it more interesting, serve it in bread bowls. This will be more delicious and mouth-watering.
4. Serve with Spaghetti
I would serve this chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi with lots of spaghetti so your friends can have a lot of spaghetti. This will be more nutritious, and Bangladeshi’s additional flavor from this chicken curry recipe will surely make it more delicious.
5. Serve with Salad
You can serve it with lettuce and cheese slices, which would be more than enough for lunch. This will be an additional reason to enjoy this recipe, as everyone loves salad. It will help if you give your guests something to get excited about. Chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi is perfect for this purpose.
Is It Spicy?
Bangladeshi chicken curry recipe will definitely be spicy, so you must make sure you like mild or medium-spicy food to enjoy this dish more.
Does It Taste Like Chicken Korma?
My chicken curry recipe in Bangladeshi has some similar spices, but it isn’t exactly the same as the traditional chicken korma or curry, especially when you compare both of them to each other.
What Can Be A Substitute For Curry Powder In Chicken Curry Recipe Bangladeshi?
If you want to make your chicken curry recipe in Bangladeshi, you can use garam masala instead of curry powder. Garam means hot and masala has mixed spices, so it is called Garam Masala.
Can I Use Basmati Rice Instead Of Regular Rice To Serve With This Chicken Curry Recipe Bangladeshi?
Yes, you can use basmati rice instead of regular rice to serve Bangladeshi with this chicken curry recipe. It will be even more flavorful and delicious. It will also be suitable for people who want something extra delicious and exotic to eat with their meal.
Is It Nutritious?
Yes. It is very healthy because it is packed with protein and fiber. It can help you to improve your digestive system. So, you can eat it every day to improve your health.
Does It Have Any Side Effects?
No, this recipe chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi does not have any side effects. It would help if you took all recommended precautions when consuming it.
Is It Good For Everybody?
Some can not eat spicy food, but that does not mean you can not enjoy this chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi.
You can take out the chili powder and garam masala and have a more mild taste. This will make the dish taste less spicy, but it will still be delicious.
So, when you’re ready to make your chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi, I hope these tips are enough for you to know what to do next so that you can get started with this dish right away.
Bangladeshi chicken curry recipe does not take long to make, and it can be ready in around half an hour.
The taste of this dish is also incredible, so you do not have to worry about that. Your guests will love this dish, so try making it soon.
I hope you found this post to be helpful and informative. I hope you can make this chicken curry recipe Bangladeshi right away! It’s such an easy dish to make, and the entire family will enjoy it, so I’m sure you’ll love it.
If you like this post, spread it on social media. Thanks for reading it!