The Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe is a recipe that will take the ordinary chicken sandwich and make it something really special. It is a classic fried chicken sandwich that includes a light-as-air herb-and-butter mixture on top of the crispy, juicy pieces of fried white meat. For those who are feeling up to it, this is also a very easy recipe to make at home. It is a simple sandwich that is sure to be a hit with your entire family.
This recipe is delicious, fun, and very simple to make. It is also a sure-fire way to make the kids in your family happy. If you are planning a party or other social gathering, this is an excellent dish to include on the menu.
The recipe makes enough chicken for fifty sandwiches if you serve it at a party. It also tastes better as it sits, so it feels free to make the chicken over several hours and assemble the sandwiches. The recipe makes approximately two dozen sandwiches that are ten inches long each.
This grilled chicken sandwich is a very tasty addition to any dinner menu. It is also an excellent choice for a picnic or beach barbeque. It is perfect for a bridal shower or ladies luncheon. It is also perfect for any special occasion that involves eating outside in the great outdoors.
It takes approximately one hour to make this recipe from start to finish if you count prepping time, resting time, and cooking time.
How To Make Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients For The Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- 1 chicken breast, butterflied
- 1 1/2 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup butter
- ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoon grape juice
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 3 pieces of green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 multigrain buns (or wheat if you can’t find them)
Instructions For The Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
1. Mix the molasses with half of the salt in a small bowl. Whisk in the apple cider vinegar, water, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and grape juice. Set aside.
2. Place the butter on a small heatproof dish and place it in the oven to melt. This step is important because it will help keep your fingers from getting sticky when you dip them into your chicken while cooking.
3. Combine the melted butter, remaining salt, chicken stock, onion powder, and orange juice in a large bowl. Whisk vigorously until it is well combined.
4. Take a baking pan and line it with tinfoil. Lightly grease the foil with a bit of oil so the chicken won’t stick to it while cooking. Place the two buttered (or wax paper if you do not want to use butter) pieces of chicken breast on top of the foil and drizzle with some of your marinade mixes. Flip the breast over so that it is coated with the rest of the mix.
5. Bake in a 450-degree oven for approximately 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and can be easily pierced with a fork. Remove from the oven and let sit while you make your sandwich.
6. Assemble the Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe by placing a piece of lettuce on each bun bottom, followed by two slices of tomato, then two pieces of grilled chicken breast; drizzle with additional molasses mixture and then some orange juice. Enjoy with a side salad or French fries.
7. Best if you serve the chicken sandwich to enjoy immediately.
Nutrition Facts Of Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Calories: 380
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Calories from Fat: 40%
- Total Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 80mgs
Best 5 Health Benefits Of Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
1. Eating this sandwich will help you to maintain a healthy weight.
2. It is also a great recipe for special occasions as it looks very appetizing and tastes really good too.
3. It is a very healthy and nutritious meal that will satisfy the entire family.
4. You can also use this recipe to put together some delicious grilled chicken sandwiches for your next picnic or barbeque party.
5. Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe is a low-fat recipe.
The Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe is a unique recipe that many people do not know about. This sandwich is very low in fat and calories, but it still tastes really good. The sandwiches are also very healthy for you.
I hope you have enjoyed this article. If you like our articles, please share them on your Facebook and Twitter! If you have any queries, don’t forget to comment below, and you can share any opinion with us through a comment below.
Thanks for reading it!