Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown Alton Brown is a special recipe because it is home to many different textures and flavors.
The cake itself tastes like a sweet tarragon herb, but the subtle flavor only makes this otherwise decadent carrot cake even tastier.
If you are looking for some help with your next holiday meal, or if you have many guests coming over, it never hurts to have an extra five-star dessert on hand.
How to make Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped tarragon
- 3 large eggs, well-beaten
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups (235 g) of all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F (149°C). Grease and line a quarter sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch baking pan; set aside. Put the butter, sugar, and carrot in a heavy saucepan.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until the butter and sugar have melted. Do not allow this mixture to brown.
4. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and let cool. Stir in the eggs, tarragon, and salt until well-blended.
5. In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients; whisk together until just blended. Add to the creamed mixture and stir until just combined. Pour into prepared pan; bake 30 minutes or until center is set (the top will be lightly golden).
6. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
7. Invert the cake onto a serving plate.
Nutrition facts of Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown
Best 7 Health Benefits of Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown
1. Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown contains tarragon, an herb rich in antioxidants and nutrients. It boosts the immune system, making it a great ingredient for lung ailments.
2. This cake makes use of eggs, a nutritious source of high-quality protein and an excellent source of choline and vitamin D. Eggs are also good for the brain and nervous system
3. Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown is low in cholesterol, making it a healthy alternative to many other popular desserts that feature this ingredient.
4. Tarragon provides a range of vitamins, such as vitamin C, the antioxidant that can lower the risk of heart disease and stroke.
5. Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown is a good source of dietary fiber, which is good for digestion and weight control.
6. This cake recipe is also a good source of vitamin B6, which is important for cell growth and the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
7. Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown is rich in potassium, an essential mineral that helps regulate the body’s water balance and blood pressure levels.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown is not meant for pregnant women as it contains eggs. Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown is the best choice of cake during Christmas. Make this cake in a jar and give it to your loved ones.
Is It Suitable For Breast Feeding Mothers?
Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown is one of the healthiest recipes. However, pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their physicians before taking any new food into their diet, particularly if it has an unfamiliar taste.
Is This Recipe Healthy?
Yes, this recipe is healthy.
How To Store Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown?
The cake can be stored in a closed container at room temperature for seven days.
How Long Does It Last On The Shelf?
Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown will stay fresh for about three days at room temperature.
Are There Any Substitutions For Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown?
No, there is no other substitute for this recipe. Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown is a favorite of many people.
It’s rich in vitamin A and antioxidants. You can use this recipe as a base for other cakes or make nice bread. Enjoy the recipe!
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, this carrot cake recipe is gluten-free.
How Much Is Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown Needed For An Event?
Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown is a healthy and pretty cake to serve at an event. You can make it in advance, cut it and wrap it with plastic wrap.
Once you are done cutting the cakes, transfer them to a container where they can stay fresh for some time. You can also use the cake in your next event, as the leftover will be enough for one more serving.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
Carrot cake is high in carbs, which will make your blood sugar level increase. Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for people with diabetes.
Is It Good For Retinitis Pigmentosa?
Carrot cake is high in carbohydrates and will increase your blood sugar levels. Carrots are good for your skin as it contains vitamin A, which is great for the retina of diabetic retinitis pigmentosa (ROP).
Carrot Cake Recipe Alton Brown is a fabulous dessert for the whole family. If you want to impress the people at your next party, this is an ideal choice.
It doesn’t have any dessert topping, but you will be convinced that it doesn’t need any once you have a slice. A pool of icing sugar on the side is all that it needs! So go ahead and try this recipe as soon as possible.