Carne frita Recipe is a traditional Venezuelan-American dish of meat marinated in citrus juices and fried to perfection.
This dish can be made with just about any type of meat: pork, chicken, beef, and even oysters. Although Carne frita may be considered by some as just another deep-fried Latin American dish that has existed for centuries
It is much more than that. It is a Venezuelan-American dish that is truly a fusion of Hawaiian and Spanish influences.
How To Make Carne Frita Recipe?
This recipe is based on the traditional recipes passed down for generations. It requires a few simple ingredients, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups of vegetable oil
Step 1. Put the meat in a big pot, add a few pinches of salt and a bit of water.
Step 2. Once the meat has cooked, sprinkle it with water to rinse before serving.
Step 3. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or deep skillet.
Step 4. Add the onions and sauté until they are almost translucent.
Step 5. Add the chopped peppers and sauté them until they are well-cooked.
Step 6. Add the cumin, salt, and lemon juice.
Step 7. Stir well and leave until the mixture gets thick.
Step 8. Add the meat and let it fry until golden brown.
Step 9. Let it cool and serve.
Nutrition Facts Carne Frita Recipe
Best 10 Amazing Health Benefits Carne Frita Recipe:
1. Carne Frita is a healthy option. It is an excellent source of protein and has a low-fat content.
2. Carne Frita is a great source of potassium, zinc, iron, and vitamin B-12.
3. Carne Frita contains a lot of fiber essential for a healthy digestive system, and it is an excellent vitamin B-6.
4. Carne Frita contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help prevent the development of numerous diseases.
5. Carne Frita is a healthy substitute for other snacks. It is a good source of energy and a low-calorie option.
6. Carne Frita is an excellent source of iron. It also contains a lot of vitamin B-12, and it is an excellent source of potassium and zinc.
7. Carne Frita is an excellent source of fiber. It also contains anti-arthritic properties.
8. Carne Frita is a great source of vitamin B-6. It can help prevent and treat several illnesses and conditions, such as nerve damage, depression, and poor eyesight.
9. Carne Frita is a good source of vitamin B-12. It can help prevent anemia and Alzheimer’s disease.
10. Carne Frita contains a lot of fiber and it is an excellent source of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
This recipe is perfect for everyone. From toddlers to adults, everyone can eat this delicious recipe because it is a low-calorie snack filled with protein and fiber.
Can I Freeze The Recipe?
Yes, you can easily freeze this delicious recipe. Make sure to put it into freezer-safe bags so that it is easy to pop into the freezer. And defrost the recipe in the fridge before you eat it.
What to Look for When Buying Carne Frita?
It would help if you looked at many factors when buying Carne frita. Make sure to check the ingredients list to ensure there is no GMO corn or soybeans.
Look for Carne frita made with 100% meat and no additives or preservatives. Look for the product that says it is gluten-free. This way, you can make sure that you are getting a nutritious snack filled with vitamins and minerals.
The Bottom Line
Carne Frita is a traditional Dominican dish that is eaten on the streets. It consists of fried beef, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, vinegar, and salt. Carne Frita can be served with rice and beans on the side.