Capital Grille Brussel Sprouts Recipe is from our friends at Capital Grille and is sure to get people talking! Brushed with a Dijon and maple glaze, these Brussels sprouts will be the star of your next dinner party.
There’s no need to wait for that special occasion; add this side dish to your Thanksgiving table, or serve it as a main for Christmas day.
How to make Capital Grille Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 3 pinches of ground black pepper (approximately 1/8 tsp.)
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 425. Set a small pot of water to boil on the stove. Mix the Brussels sprouts, oil, and water in a large bowl until well coated.
Step 2: Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 8-10 minutes.
Step 3: Once the Brussels sprouts are cooking, take them out of the oven. Using a fork to separate the leaves, add Dijon (about 1 tbsp), pepper, and toss.
Step 4: Drizzle with maple syrup and serve!
Step 5: Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 4 people
Nutrition facts of Capital Grille Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 6 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Carbohydrates: 14 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Sugar: 8 grams
Health Benefits of Capital Grille Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Brussels sprouts are a good source of protein, containing about 2 grams per cup. This may be important for vegetarians who may not get enough protein in their diet.
Brussels sprouts contain a significant amount of vitamin C, which can help protect against heart disease and cancer, aid tissue repair, and maintain healthy bones. They also contain other important nutrients for health, such as folate, dietary fiber, potassium, and manganese.
One cup of Brussel sprouts contains about 4 grams of dietary fiber. Dietary fiber promotes good digestion and elimination and helps lower cholesterol levels.
One cup also contains about 150 calories, which can benefit weight loss. And they are relatively low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and total fat, with no sodium or sugars.
Easy 6 Serving Ideas for Capital Grille Brussel Sprouts Recipe
1. Three servings of this recipe contain about 46 grams of protein, an excellent contribution to any meal.
2. With 46 grams of carbohydrates per serving, this dish makes a great side dish for most meals; you can also substitute it instead of rice with other grains like brown rice or quinoa.
3. This recipe would be excellent as part of your Thanksgiving dinner or even your Christmas Day meal; serve it alongside chicken with stuffing and mashed potatoes- it will be delicious!
4. This recipe can be used as a healthy snack for kids; just cut the Brussels sprouts in half and add less Dijon mustard and less maple syrup to reduce some of the calories.
5. If making this recipe for one person only, use half of the ingredients, and you will still have a delicious dish.
6. To make this dish more nutritious, replace the maple syrup with honey or agave nectar to reduce sugar intake.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze this dish. Let it cool, then transfer it to glass containers or freezer bags. To thaw, let it sit at room temperature for about 20-30 minutes.
Soy Glazed Brussel sprouts
I love Brussels sprouts; they’re easy to cook and a good source of fiber and nutrients. I love them so much I want them in everything! Soy-glazed Brussels sprouts are an easy way to elevate these savory vegetables without the extra calories.
Calories in Capital Grille Brussel Sprouts Recipe.
How many calories are in the Capital Grille Brussel sprouts recipe serving? One hundred grams of Capital Grille Brussel Sprouts Recipe contains about 86 calories (4 calories per 1 tablespoon).
Capital Grille Brussel Sprouts
Capital Grille Brussels Sprout recipe is delicious! Serve it with pork chops and mashed potatoes for a simple meal to impress the family. Ingredients 1 lb. fresh brussels sprouts 2 tbsp.
Capital Grille crème Brulee recipe
Capital Grille is a great place to go for everything from steaks to seafood and even dessert. This Capital Grille Brussels Sprout recipe is a perfect side dish for your meaty meals or as an appetizer at a party. It’s the perfect addition to any holiday feast.
And this was our “Brussels sprouts.” It’s a very good recipe, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. And it can be adapted to suit your diet and preference.
I hope you enjoyed this Capital Grille Brussel Sprouts recipe! Please leave me a comment below if you try this recipe, I’d love to get your feedback!