The best chicken salad recipe starts with the best ingredients. This cafe max chicken salad recipe is quick and easy to make and has a tangy twist that will keep you coming back for more.
This is the perfect dish for those looking to take their lunch break up a notch!
A great dish to enjoy on a warm summer day. This Cafe Max Chicken Salad recipe is an easy, fresh meal that will delight your family with its lively flavors.
The ingredients are simple yet flavorful- grilled chicken, ripe tomatoes, celery, onions, and cucumbers.
The dressing consists of mayonnaise and mustard to create a sweet sauce bursting with flavor. It can be served on lettuce or sandwich bread.
How To Make Cafe Max Chicken Salad Recipe?
This recipe is great for starting a meal or serving as a side dish. It is a very nutritious meal. You can also use store-bought rotisserie chicken.
If you are looking for a truly delicious salad recipe, I suggest trying this one.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 (12 oz.) package of chicken tenders/3-4 chicken breast
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Red, yellow, and green pepper
- 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard
- 1 large tomato, diced crisp
- 2 cups of chopped celery, about 5 stalks.
- Sliced cucumber for garnishing (optional)
1. Mix the mayonnaise, soy sauce, brown sugar, pineapple juice, and yellow mustard in a large bowl.
2. Add the chicken tenders and coat well with the mixture. Cover and marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator. Flip every 15 minutes to ensure an even coating.
3. Heat grill to high temperature or heat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
4. Remove chicken tenders from the marinade. Grill the chicken for about 6-7 minutes on one side and then turn it over again.
5. Place in a large bowl, drizzle with more soy sauce mixture and toss to coat well. Cover and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to let it chill out a bit. In this time, you can start chopping your veggies and preparing your dressing if desired.
6. When you are ready to serve, top the chicken salad with your favorite veggies and a drizzle of the dressing. You can also add additional chopped lettuce or sliced cucumber if you would like, or leave it as is.
Nutrition fact of Cafe Max Chicken Salad Recipe
Serving size: 100g (3.5 oz)
Nutrition facts per 100g serving to serve 1 person:
• Calories: 507
• Total Fat: 27.6g
• Cholesterol: 97mg
• Sodium: 222mg
• Carbohydrates: 14.6g
• Dietary fiber: 1.4g
• Sugars: 3.2g
• Protein: 39.6g
• Vitamin A: 22%
• Vitamin C: 52%
• Calcium: 9%
• Iron: 21%
This simple recipe for chicken salad is a great way to get a full lunch or dinner on your table without spending too much time.
It has all the essential ingredients, protein, and fiber you need to keep you feeling full.
7 Health Benefits of Eating Cafe Max Chicken Salad
1. The soy sauce in the recipe has essential nutrients and minerals like calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium, which play an important role in bone health, digestion, and normal cholesterol levels.
2. Mayonnaise is a good source of healthy fats that are essential for good skin health, healthy brain function and helps to prevent cardiovascular disease.
3. The recipe’s brown sugar and pineapple juice create a sweet flavor and acts as a natural preservative. Brown sugar is also a good source of iron, magnesium, and calcium.
4. Pineapple juice is loaded with essential nutrients like vitamin C, which boosts the immune system, and folic acid helps prevent osteoporosis.
5. Celery is packed with fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants that help prevent heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
6. Celery has been shown to reduce blood pressure and improve blood flow by regulating blood pressure.
7. The chicken salad is traditionally lower in calories, fat, and cholesterol than a regular meal. This can be a healthy way to provide added protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals such as zinc and vitamin C, which are important for overall health and body function.
This southwestern recipe uses grilled chicken as the main ingredient, cheddar cheese, jalapeno’s, spinach leaves, and black beans.
How Can I Save Cafe Max Chicken Salad Recipe?
This recipe is easily frozen and reheated well, so you can make a double batch and save some for a busy workday. To freeze it, follow these instructions:
1. Place the chicken salad into an airtight freezer container or storage bag.
2. Freeze until firm. You can also store it in the refrigerator for about three days if you are storing it for a shorter time.
3. Reheat in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes.
This easy chicken salad recipe would be a great and healthy snack for a family get-together or a summer picnic because it is fat-free, gluten-free, and has all-natural ingredients. You can double or triple the recipe if you need to feed a crowd.
Is It Suitable For Children?
This chicken salad recipe is perfect for any age. It is healthy and delicious so that the whole family will love it.
What’s The Best Way To Serve?
It can be served on a bed of lettuce with tomato wedges, carrot sticks, cucumber slices, and your favorite dressing.
Is It Suitable For The Diabetic?
It is a great low-fat and low-calorie recipe. It’s a great meal you can enjoy that makes you feel guilty because of the ingredients involved, like dairy or gluten.
What Are The Side Effects?
It is not known if this dish contains any side effects. If you have concerns, please talk to your doctor.
1. Soy is a plant-based source of phytoestrogens
2. Dairy and soy are known to compete with each other for absorption in the intestines, which can reduce the amount of calcium absorbed from dairy
3. The tofu may reduce vitamin D levels in the body that impacts bone development and the absorption of calcium.
Vitamin D is involved in calcium metabolism, so your body must have enough vitamin D to absorb calcium properly.
What Are The Instructions To Start With?
It is a simple recipe and easily found around the house, meaning anyone can make it. You can easily make this dish for your family or a party if you have many guests.
Can I Substitute Certain Ingredients?
This recipe is made from real foods and doesn’t need special ingredients to get the job done. This chicken salad recipe uses simple spices to be substituted with almost anything you want.
The overall rating and recipe for this dish are a must-try. It’s quick and easy to make, and the ingredients are readily available at most grocery stores.
The key to making chicken salad is not to overcook your chicken. And I highly recommend using Hellman’s mayonnaise as it has a little bit of an extra zing.
I would highly recommend making this chicken salad recipe if you want to mix up the flavors of your salad.
Try this Chicken Salad Recipe and enjoy the amazing flavors of this Cafe Max Chicken Salad. You will love it!