Buffalo Wild Wings Southwest Ranch Recipe is a delicious and easy appetizer recipe that you can make in your kitchen.
The Southwest ranch rewards a variety of tastes with the perfect mixture of heat and spice. It will be the perfect appetizer for any party or tailgating event you may have this football season!
The recipe uses spinach, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing to create a tasty dipping sauce that will please even the pickiest eater on game day. This recipe is so easy to make, you’ll want to make it every week!
What is in Buffalo Wild Wings Southwestern ranch?
Besides the delicious dipping sauce, Buffalo Wild Wings also serves their Southwestern ranch on chicken tacos, buffalo chicken strips, and many other dishes.
The main ingredients for this recipe are spinach leaves, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. So if you don’t have these things in your kitchen already, don’t worry! The recipe doesn’t require anything exotic that you can’t find in any grocery store!
Why is this Southwestern Ranch Recipe Delicious?
This recipe is so delicious because of the combination of buffalo sauce and cream cheese. While these two ingredients are also two of the most calorie-dense ingredients in this recipe, they also give you a burst of flavor that is sure to please.
If you are not familiar with buffalo sauce, it is not made from buffalo. It is simply a mixture of hot sauce and butter. It’s a simple one-two punch of flavors that will have you coming back for more!
How To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Southwest Ranch Recipe?
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 C Buffalo Sauce (Original or B-Dubs® Mild)
- 1/3 C Ranch Dressing (B-Dubs® Southwest Ranch)
- 4oz Popcorn Chicken Pieces (Optional) Blue Cheese Crumbles for garnish (Optional)
Step 1. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and buffalo sauce.
Step 2. Add the ranch dressing and stir until thoroughly combined.
Step 3. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Step 4. Before serving, top with blue cheese crumbles and popcorn chicken pieces (optional). Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Fact for Buffalo Wild Wings Southwest Ranch Recipe:
Best 10 Beneficial Ways To use Buffalo Wild Wings Southwest Ranch Recipe:
1. Dip your favorite chips in ranch dressing.
2. Make buffalo wings with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
3. Use dip as a side dish with chili, meatballs, and pasta.
5. Dip celery sticks in ranch dressing and add salsa or tuna salad for an easy snack!
6. Season chicken wings with buffalo sauce and ranch-ranch! Yum!!
7. Add a little ranch dressing to your favorite chili recipe for a spicy kick.
8. Mix your favorite leftover chicken or taco dinner with buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and a little bit of lettuce for a leisurely lunch.
9. Stack up buffalo wings, mashed potatoes, and fresh veggies for some delicious football food!
10. Use ranch dressing as a dipping sauce for buffalo chicken bites!
Is There Any Side Effect This Recipe?
I tried to find the side effects, but I couldn’t find any. But I think the buffalo sauce used for this recipe might contain a small amount of salt and calories. Also, blue cheese contains dairy, which is not suitable for our health.
So, if you notice any side effects after eating this dip, please share it with us in your comments section.
I think it is safe to say that this recipe is a very close substitute to the original buffalo wild wings recipe and tastes great. I hope you liked this buffalo wings recipe, and please feel free to come back for more recipes.
It would be great to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. If you liked my article, please drop your comments in the below box.