Bonesuckin Com Recipes has a whole lot of good stuff to offer. In the first place, it’s one of the best places to go for chicken recipes.
Under this section, you’ll find a list of great chicken dishes that Bonesuckin Com Recipes have compiled, and they are all made with spices, herbs, and combinations of ingredients like not many other recipes offer.
With more than 1,000,000 subscribers on YouTube and 66 recipe videos uploaded every day by its creators, you’re bound to find something for your tastebuds here.
Top 5 Amazing Bonesuckin Com Recipes
1. Chicken Crock Pot Recipes
One of the best crockpot chicken recipes comes from Bonesuckin Com Recipes. All you have to do is put your chicken in a crockpot, add some spices and then let it cook itself.
When dinner time comes, you’ll have a lovely moist chicken recipe that tastes great with rice or any other side dish. Here’s the link to get the recipe:
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Place the chicken in the crockpot. Add 2 cups of water, 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 cup of white sugar, and 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Shred chicken with a fork and spoon while serving over cooked rice or noodles. Serves 4 to 6 people.
2. Chicken Tacos Recipes
One of the most popular chicken recipes in Bonesuckin Com Recipes is the Chicken Tacos recipe. It’s a straightforward dish to make, and it’s very healthy as well.
You can even use cooked chicken from last night, and if you have any tortillas in your fridge, do not hesitate to use them up.
The bonesuckin method will work perfectly well with any tortillas. Click on the link below to get the recipe:
- 1lb of cooked chicken, shredded
- 10 Flour Tortillas
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt (optional)
- Make sure that the chicken is shredded. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute for about 5 minutes until it browns.
- Add the sauteed chicken to a large bowl. Stir together the flour, pepper, and seasoned salt in a small bowl.
- Dip each tortilla in the mixture to coat, and then add 1 tbsp of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half and place them seam side down on a plate.
3. Chicken Stuffed With Cheese Recipes
Chicken Stuffed With Cheese is one of those tasty treats that’s also very healthy. It’s a simple chicken recipe that is good for the whole family.
The recipe itself is straightforward to make, and you’ll need very few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Please take a look at the recipe; it will amaze you with the simplicity of the ingredients and their excellent taste. Click on the link below to get the recipe:
- 1/2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (or butter)
- 1/3 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds(optional)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper while sauteing in your hot pan.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers, onion, and garlic to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Get the bowl nice and hot, add a drizzle of oil, and coat the chicken mixture with it.
4. Chicken Drumsticks Recipes
Chicken Drumsticks is another one of those easy recipes from Bonesuckin Com Recipes. It’s a very healthy chicken recipe that is good for any time of the year because it’s cooked in your microwave.
You get to use some of your left-over chicken from last night, and you can even use frozen chicken if you have any. The combinations are endless, and the possibilities are endless. Click on the link below to get the recipe:
- 1 3/4 pounds chicken drumsticks, cut into large pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk, divided recipe
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine recipe (or olive oil)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chicken pieces with broth and 1/2 cup milk. Cover, and cook on HIGH 4 minutes.
2. Remove the bowl and stir the chicken. Cover and cook on HIGH 2 additional minutes or until thighs are no longer pink in the center.
3. Stir remaining milk, garlic powder, and butter into the mixture, cover, and cook on MEDIUM 6-8 minutes or until sauce is thick and bubbly (or until milk is fully absorbed).
5. Chicken Recipes In Crock Pot
This juicy delight should be great for a family dinner. It uses a lot of ingredients that most people have on hand.
Chicken Recipes In Crock Pot is a straightforward recipe to make, and you don’t have to serve it with anything special.
It even works well with a side dish because it has enough flavor to stand on its own. The only thing you’ll need is some chicken, spices, and oil. The recipe itself is on the following link:
- 4 Chicken Breasts, cubed up
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil or Canola Oil (for Crock-Pot Use)
- In a crockpot, place the chicken breasts. Add in broth, garlic powder, and oil. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
2. One of our favorite recipes is the CHEESY CHICKEN POCKETS (Crock Pot). These little pockets are quick and easy to put together. They are perfect for an after-dinner treat or a light lunch … or both!
The Bottom Line
This is just a taste of the countless recipes you’ll find on Bonesuckin Com Recipes. We have chosen these as our top 5 favorites because they are simply the best.
The recipes themselves are straightforward, and all you’ll need is a few ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen.
Don’t forget to check our other fantastic blog posts; there are tons of recipes with lots of flavor from our talented bloggers that will blow your mind!