Black Garlic Oil Recipe was written by chueyaben, a chef at the restaurant The Little Beet.
This article is full of information to share with family or friends looking for suggestions for cooking vegetarian dishes that still have flavor and spice.
Black Garlic Oil Recipe sounds excellent because it is flavorful, elegant, healthy, and easy to make.
It contains black garlic oil from Thailand, which offers anti-inflammatory benefits and antioxidants that fight oxidative stress damage in your body. You can learn more about the restaurant and chef on its website.
How to make Black Garlic Oil Recipe
- 2 tbsp. black garlic-infused oil (recipe below)
- 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. chile-garlic sauce (or Sriracha hot sauce)
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
1. Mix black garlic oil, soy sauce, chile-garlic sauce, and ginger in a small bowl.
2. Pour the black garlic oil mixture into a jar or other container with a lid.
3. Refrigerate for a couple of days before using to leech the flavors of the black garlic oil through the soy sauce mixture, and make sure you use it up in two weeks because it does not keep for long as you can find it at your local grocery store.
Black Garlic Oil Recipe is the perfect recipe to serve at a dinner party or with family and friends because you get a boost of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that help to prevent cell damage in your body.
It has a great flavor and will impress your guests. Black garlic oil is easy to make and has a long shelf life.
You may like: Chuck Norris Drink Recipe: Amazing 6 Freezing Ideas
Nutrition facts of Black Garlic Oil Recipe
|Total fat||10 grams|
|Saturated fat||7 grams|
|Dietary fiber||0 gram|
total fat: 10 grams, saturated fat: 7 grams, cholesterol: 0 mg, sodium: 17 mg, carbohydrates: 1 gram, dietary fiber: 0 gram, sugars: 0 grams, proteins: 1 gram
The health benefits of Black Garlic Oil Recipe
Black garlic oil from Thailand is a traditional product from the southern region of Thailand, mostly known as the Isan.
Black Garlic oil has been consumed for hundreds of years. It is said that a mixture makes the black garlic of ginger and garlic, but there are claims that it does not contain any garlic, and it uses black gram instead.
The black garlic oil is rich in antioxidants with anti-inflammatory benefits to help combat free radicals in your living body.
This black garlic oil recipe is delicious, savory, and offers anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce oxidative stress damage.
The 4 healthy nutrition of Black Garlic Oil Recipe
1. Black garlic oil offers antioxidants that fight free radical damage to your body.
2. Black garlic oil traces of ginger and garlic helps reduce inflammation in the body.
3. Black garlic oil supplements your daily vitamin and mineral needs, including vitamins E, A, C, and K.
4. Black garlic oil offers anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce joint pain and swelling by reducing pain associated with joint degeneration, such as arthritis.
Can I freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe and keep it for two months. Be sure to place the ingredients in a freezer bag and completely seal the bag for the best results.
Where can you buy it?
You can buy this product at Thai Organic Foods Market, a store in Vancouver, BC, Canada. You can also buy it online at www.thaiorganicfoodsmarket.com
Black Garlic Oil is the perfect spice to add to stir-fry meals because its anti-inflammatory abilities help fight against chronic joint pain, arthritis, and other diseases.
How to store?
Black Garlic Oil Recipe can be stored in the fridge for one week. You can keep it in a freezer because it will last up to two months, depending on how tightly you seal it.
How long should you cook with this ingredient?
Black garlic oil is excellent with most dishes, but the best way to prepare and use it is to cook stir-fry meals by cooking vegetables and meats together with black garlic oil or simply by dipping your cooked vegetables into the black garlic oil.
What dishes is Black Garlic Oil good for?
Black garlic oil is a great ingredient to add to your stir-fry dishes because it helps ward off oxidative stress damage in your living body.
Does it contain mustard?
There is no mustard in this recipe, but you can find the ingredients to make the black garlic oil recipe at any local store or restaurant.