Bear Meat Recipes Wow has never been looked at as a delicacy before. It is mostly abandoned and left to rot in the forest,
but now this animal is making a comeback as chefs and cooks prove they can prepare bear for you! Get those recipes now!
How to make Bear Meat Recipes Wow
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (12 ounces) can of tomato paste
- 2 cups water
1. In a large pan, sauté the oil and onion in it until the onion turns clear. Add the ground beef and mix it with the onions. Cook until browned.
2. Then, add water and tomato paste to it. Bring this mixture to a boil, turn down the heat, cover and simmer on low for 1 ½ hour until liquid is thickened.
3. Then, season with salt and pepper. Serve on a bun with a pickle spear to it!
Nutrition facts of Bear Meat Recipes Wow
Health Benefits of Bear Meat Recipes Wow
1. Bear meat is incredibly lean. It has less fat than chicken and turkey breast, and thus, it is healthier for you to eat.
2. The fat in bear meat contains a type of fatty acids that can alleviate depression symptoms, boost your memory, and increase your energy levels.
3. Because of the low-fat content in bear meat, it doesn’t have cholesterol like most other meats do. This meat contains zero grams of cholesterol!
4. The skin of a bear is full of fatty acids that can be used as medicine. Try taking it to relieve symptoms of skin rashes, ulcers, acne, and other skin ailments.
5. The oil in this meat contains omega-3 acids that will help you maintain a strong heart. It also contains oleic acid, which is known to lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
6. The amino acids and vitamins in this meat can help boost coordination in your body.
7. Bear meat is very high in iron, which helps develop hemoglobin in the blood.
8. Since this meat contains zinc, it will help you maintain a healthy immune system. Zinc also helps speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, and other minor injuries on the skin.
5 Great Freezing ideas of Bear Meat Recipes Wow
1. It is not difficult to freeze bear meat. All you have to do is defrost it first and cut the meat into bite-sized pieces. Then, place these pieces in a freezer bag and freeze them until needed.
2. Another great idea is to vacuum seal this meat along with some noodles and frozen vegetables, then get it in the freezer immediately. This will help preserve the quality of this meat!
3. If you have some leftover meat after cooking, you can put it in the freezer and reuse it in the future. As long as it has not gone bad, the meat will be fresh and edible for a long time!
4. Another great way to get bear meat is to give it to a friend or family member after cooking. Let them thaw out this food, and they can put it in their freezer and use it later.
5. Throwing away bear meat is a big mistake! You should try to utilize everything you cook, especially if it is good for you!
Is It Healthy?
As mentioned above, bear meat is a healthy food option for you. The cholesterol content in this meat is zero, making it ideal for those who suffer from heart disease.
The fat level in this meat is also very low, making it a great addition to your diet plan if you want to lose weight.
If your goal is to build muscle and burn fat, eating bear meat can help you achieve that! However, it would help if you only consumed it occasionally since it has fat as other meats do.
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze bear meat, but you have to ensure that you are storing it properly. Make sure that it is frozen solid and not frozen partially. Also, make sure that there are no signs of mold or decay on it!
Bear meat contains plenty of fat and should not be consumed too often. It has a lot of calories, and the fat in it will clog up your arteries if you drink it too often.
The Bottom Line
Bear Meat Recipes Wow is healthy food for you to eat if you look for lean meats. The fat content in this meat is very low, and thus, it can be eaten as part of your diet plan.
However, it also contains plenty of fat that occasionally needs to be consumed. Use the tips here on cooking bear meat properly, and get ready for some great recipes!