The Ayesha curry salmon recipe is a popular dish loved by many. It is a flavorful dish with all the ingredients to taste delicious, but it can be quite labor-intensive.
You can make this recipe; the first way is by cooking the salmon and vegetables together in one pan and then adding the curry seasoning as you would normally do.
It is very easy to do. However, it is tedious having to wash the pan in between cooking. The other way is to cook the seasoning while sautéing the vegetables. This method is a lot faster and easier.
How To Make Ayesha Curry Salmon Recipe?
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 heaping tablespoons of apricot preserves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8- to 12-ounce) salmon fillet
- 1 yellow summer squash, diced
- 1 cup super sweet corn kernels (from about 1 cob)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
Step 1. Preheat the broiler.
Step 2. Combine the apricot preserves, garlic, and 1/4 cup of water in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer and cook until it reduces to about 1/4 cup, about 5 minutes. Use a small spoon to remove any foam that accumulates on the surface.
Step 3. Arrange zucchini and squash in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
Step 4. Place a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the salmon and cook, turning once, until browned on both sides (8 to 12 minutes).
Step 5. Remove salmon from the pan, add squash mixture, and pour the apricot mixture into the pan. Stir to coat squash in the glaze.
Step 6. Return the salmon to the pan in an even layer, spooning the mixture evenly over it. Broil until the fish is cooked through but still moist, about 4 minutes for medium-rare.
Step 7. Remove from heat and season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Serve hot.
1. You can make any suitable size adjustments you wish by making more or less of any ingredient as desired.
2. You can substitute salmon with any fish you wish for different flavors or textures.
3. This Ayesha curry salmon recipe is easy to prepare and quite good to taste when eaten with the right accompaniments.
Nutrition Facts Of Ayesha Curry Salmon Recipe
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.1 g|
Health Benefits Of Ayesha Curry Salmon Recipe
1. Ayesha curry salmon is a healthy dish that is easy to prepare and can be eaten alone or with accompaniments for a meal.
2. Ayesha curry salmon is also high in protein and fiber, making it great for people who follow strict diets or are on weight loss programs. It also contains many vitamins and minerals your body needs to function properly, including potassium, folate, magnesium, iron, and zinc.
3. This dish is also easy to digest and does not upset your stomach easily.
4. Ayesha curry salmon contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which are required by your body to function properly. They are what keep the cells in your body repair, protect them from free radicals, and prevent them from attacking each other and causing damage.
5. Salmon is one of the best sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and a number of other nutrients.
6. Ayesha curry salmon is a general pick-me-up that you can have for breakfast, lunch, or dinner when you are feeling tired and need something to give you energy.
7. Ayesha curry salmon is also very good for pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children because it has many nutrients required by the body to perform certain functions, such as growing and creating new cells to replace damaged ones.
How To Make More Delicious?
1. If you want to make the dish more delicious, you can add parsley and ginger.
2. If you want more heat, you can add cayenne pepper to it.
3. If you want more flavor, try adding some lemon juice.
4. If you have a great idea to make this dish better, feel free to share it with us in the comment section below! We love to hear from our readers and know what they think of our recipes!
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze Ayesha curry salmon if you want to, and there are no issues with doing so. However, it is not a recommended practice.
It is always best to prevent the food’s nutrients from getting lost during thawing and cooking while they are at their peak. There are some cases when freezing a meal can be advantageous.
Is It Healthy For Everybody?
Yes, Ayesha curry salmon is healthy for almost everybody however, if you have a health condition and are taking medications or living a relatively unbalanced lifestyle.
Then you might want to contact your doctor first and have them review the recipe before making plans.
How To Store And Freeze This Recipe?
You can store this dish in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze it and use it as needed. It is better not to freeze it for more than 4 months; otherwise the nutrients start getting lost throughout time.
Tips & Tricks For Perfect Ayesha Curry Salmon Recipe?
I hope that you have a wonderful time cooking this Ayesha curry salmon recipe, and Ayesha curry salmon recipe gives you a lot of great moments.
If you are still struggling with some issues, keep following our tips and tricks below and see how they assist you and them.
What Should I Feed My Kids When They Are Having Ayesha Curry Salmon Recipe?
This dish is healthy and light so kids can eat it without worrying about them getting full before they get their energy back up. However, a baby should be consulted by a doctor before feeding.
Ayesha curry salmon is a healthy recipe that you can have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner when you feel tired and need something to give you energy.
Additionally, it is also very good for pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children because it has many nutrients required by the body to perform certain functions, such as growing and creating new cells to replace damaged ones.
If you liked this recipe, please do not forget to share it with your family and friends who live far away from you.
Please share any delicious Ayesha curry salmon recipe with us using the comment section below if you know of any delicious Ayesha curry salmon recipe.