The Ayesha curry chicken parm recipe is one of my favorite dishes to prepare. I enjoy cooking this meal because it has a lot of flavors, it is fast and easy to make.
And the dish tastes delicious. It’s not just me; my children love this recipe as well. It’s a creamy curry with tomato sauce and tons of chicken in an easy-to-make one-pan dish.
This is one of the best chicken recipes that Ayesha has ever come up with, so be sure to give it a try!
The recipe below will provide step-by-step instructions on making the most amazing meal that your family will love. So, get out your cookware, and let’s get started.
How To Make Ayesha Curry Chicken Parm Recipe?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 5 servings
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt, plus more for finishing
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
- Fresh mozzarella cheese log (1 slice per cutlet)
- Freshly grated parmesan (as desired)
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets, pounded thin
- olive oil, for cooking
- Tomato sauce (about 1/4 cup per chicken cutlet)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and heat three tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Place bread crumbs, flour, salt, pepper, and eggs in a bowl and mix with your hands until the mixture is combined.
3. Add chicken cutlets to the bread crumbs mixture and gently use your hands to work the cutlets through the bread crumbs mixture to be fully coated with the bread crumbs mixture.
4. Add about 1/4 cup tomato sauce to the bread crumbs in a bowl and mix until combined.
5. Using your hands, dip each cutlet into the prepared tomato sauce, and coat each side of the chicken thoroughly.
6. Place the dipped cutlets in a baking dish that has been lined with parchment paper or sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Pour 1/4 cup tomato sauce over top of each chicken cutlet to cover with the sauce evenly on all sides.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
9. Allow the chicken to rest for five minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Of Ayesha Curry Chicken Parm Recipe
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
Health Benefits Of Ayesha Curry Chicken Parm Recipe
1. Ayesha curry chicken parm recipe is very healthy and has plenty of nutritional value. It is a good source of protein, which will help you build and repair your muscles.
2. The chicken in this dish also contains several vitamins, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, niacin, riboflavin, and pantothenic acid. These nutrients are essential to keep your body functioning properly daily.
3. The dish also contains a few minerals beneficial to the body, such as zinc, calcium, and phosphorus.
4. Also, eggs are a good source of protein and healthy fat. Eggs also have the ability to lower blood cholesterol.
5. This recipe also provides iron and potassium, vital nutrients to the body.
6. Ayesha curry chicken parm recipe is rich in olive oil and parmesan cheese fats.
How To Make More Delicious?
This curry chicken parm recipe can easily be changed up a little bit to make it more appetizing and delicious.
One simple change is to add some freshly chopped jalapeño peppers to the tomato sauce, this will give the dish a little bit of an extra kick, and it will add taste, so be sure to try it out!
Also, you can also add some extra cheese that is seasoned with herbs.
Are The Eggs Really Necessary? For example, Can I Just Coat The Chicken Instead Of Dipping It In The Sauce?
The eggs are most definitely required in this dish as they act as a binding material so that the bread crumbs will stay on the chicken cutlets.
Once you dip and cover the cutlets with tomato sauce, however, you will be able to create a much more secure coating for each piece of chicken.
Do I Have To Use Panko Bread Crumbs?
Ayesha curry chicken parm recipe is not a must; you can use any bread crumb you want or even add some flour to the chicken, and you will get fine results.
How Long Do I Have To Cook The Chicken On High Heat?
You can cook the chicken for about 15-20 minutes on medium heat, which will result in a crispy shell.
The Ayesha curry chicken parm recipe is a dish that contains an array of textures and flavours. If you’re looking for a healthy dinner, or just want to switch things up a bit, this dish is the one for you.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment. Thanks for reading it!