The asparagus recipe grill foil is an easy and healthy way to cook up these spring vegetables. This recipe is a great option for lunch, dinner, or even a quick snack! It’s also perfect for vegetarians and vegans. The asparagus recipe grill foil is a great way to try out new things in the kitchen and make one of your favorite dishes healthier.
It’s also a fun project to do with your kids or a great craft activity for the whole family. With this recipe, you’ll be able to make an asparagus recipe grill foil masterpiece. You can also use this idea for other vegetables and herbs such as peppers, carrots, squash, and broccoli.
It’s a great way to get on the healthy eating track without going overboard. With this asparagus recipe grill foil, you can enjoy fantastic meatless meals and add convenience to your busy day.
These grilled asparagus recipes are perfect for preparing for preparing during the spring when crazy weather conditions make it difficult for fresh vegetables and fruits to grow. Growing up, I enjoyed making special asparagus recipes for lunch or dinner.
How To Make Asparagus Recipe Grill Foil?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound asparagus stalks trimmed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 teaspoons butter cut into small pieces
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- lemon wedges for serving optional
1. In a medium size bowl, add 4 tablespoons of butter, parsley, Italian seasoning, and salt. Mix well with a fork or spatula. Add chopped asparagus trunks to the mixture and coat asparagus with the vegetable mixture. (Mixture will be extra wet; add more butter if needed.)
2. In a clean small bowl, place 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning and mix well. Spray with cooking spray and press mixture on both sides of each asparagus trunk to coat them with the vegetable mixture.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
4. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and arrange asparagus in one layer in the pan. Top with another sheet of aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until asparagus is tender to the touch. To get ready to eat, remove the foil and brush with the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter, parsley, Italian seasoning, and salt mixture.
5. Serve immediately with lemon wedges for garnish and additional Parmesan cheese on top if you wish.
Nutrition Facts Of Asparagus Recipe Grill Foil
- Calories: 68.2
- Total Fat: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 535 mg
- Potassium: 105 mg
- Carbohydrates: 3.2 g
- Protein: 1 g
Amazing 5 Serving Ideas For The Asparagus Recipe Grill Foil
1. Make a main dish by combining this asparagus recipe grill foil with a healthy side dish like quinoa, brown rice, or any grain.
2. Make fried rice from this asparagus recipe grill foil.
3. Cut up the asparagus in pieces and add to your favorite soup for dinner or serve with a sandwich for lunch.
4. Instead of eating the asparagus alone, use it as an appetizer like spring rolls, pasta salad, or stuffed mushrooms. (Follow our instructions on how to make stuffed mushrooms.)
5. Serve this asparagus recipe grill foil with a meat substitute such as tofu or chicken.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze this dish. If you are planning to freeze this asparagus recipe, grill foil, then bake it until it’s just heated through. Then let cool and place in storage bags or containers. Make sure that there is no extra moisture left behind and that the asparagus recipe is not drippy.
This will prevent excess moisture from building up in your freezer and create a soggy asparagus recipe grill foil mess when you use it later.
Is It Good For Healthy?
Yes, it is! The asparagus recipe grill foil is an easy and healthy way to prepare vegetables. It’s a great alternative to meat for your students who are vegetarian or vegan.
It’s also an excellent option for lunch or dinner when fresh fruits and vegetables are unavailable in the spring. This recipe is a perfect snack or side dish for breakfast, brunch, or even Thanksgiving dinner.
This asparagus recipe grill foil is a great option for cooking vegetables during the spring months. It’s healthy, easy to make, and convenient for busy moms. It’s also a fun project to do with your kids or a great craft activity for the whole family.
I hope you enjoy this asparagus recipe grill foil. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.
Thanks for reading the post!